- Degree in IT, Business or Marketing (or equivalent industry experience)
- Experience in the software industry (Product Management, Product Marketing or Presales)
- Understanding and passion for technology and software development
- Operational knowledge in Retail, Wholesale Distribution, Construction, Service or Engineering would be an advantage
- Practical knowledge in business systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Accounting/Billing Systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Business Process Management (BPM)
- Excellent communication – written, verbal, presentation skills
- Team player and able to work well under pressure
We offer a great team, attractive remuneration and scope for further opportunities. If you recognise yourself in the above, send us a letter of application explaining why we should give you the job as well as your CV.
Applicants must have full Australian work rights.