About the position
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) owns the strategy, content and execution of outbound activities relating to the take to market of assigned products and services. This role works closely with the Product Managers to ensure a seamless product lifecycle.
The Product Marketing Manager ensures that the product value proposition is relevant, clearly defined and articulated in all marketing messaging and assets.
The Product Marketing Manager defines and executes the outbound take to market of their products and services. The PMM ensures that documentation and training is available, recommends pricing levels and recommends release timing. The PMM will co-ordinate the product launch and produce all required marketing assets.
The Product Marketing Manager assists the sales channels in account management and customer acquisition activities. This interaction with direct and indirect sales channels, customers and prospects will provides market intelligence about current and future customer needs. You will be expected to:
- Define the value proposition for Pronto’s products and services.
- Own-all outbound documentation, communication, promotion and other marketing activities for assigned products and services
- Create and maintain buyer personas to align Product Management, Product Marketing and Sales
- Provide market feedback and recommend areas for Pronto Xi product development
- Maintain a high level of industry-level contact, including third party partners
- Monitor, contribute and provide content for web channels, social-media and forums.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Degree in IT, Business or Marketing (or equivalent industry experience)
- Experience in the software industry (Product Management, Product Marketing or Presales)
- Understanding and passion for technology and software development
- Operational knowledge in Retail, Wholesale Distribution, Construction, Service or Engineering would be an advantage
- Practical knowledge in business systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Accounting/Billing Systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Business Process Management (BPM)
- Excellent communication – written, verbal, presentation skills
- Team player and able to work well under pressure