About the Position:
You will have experience in one or more of the following areas:- Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehousing, POS, Finance, Payroll, Project Costing and Service.
Following our implementation methodology and working closely with our Project Managers, you will be responsible for facilitating workshops to gather business requirements, designing solutions to meet with those requirements, configuration, system testing and delivering end user training.
This busy role will expose you to a large number of businesses across a diverse range of industries. You will be expected to:
- Be able to gather business requirements and design solutions to meet with the requirements
- Have a systematic and logical approach to problem resolution
- Be able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Have an excellent client focus with a drive to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ideally, Pronto Xi experience in some of the following modules – Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehousing, POS, Finance, Payroll, Project Costing and Service.
- Strong understanding of core business processes as well as an in depth understanding of the processes within the operation areas listed.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- You will possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to demonstrate your relevant business and functional experience
- Ability to influence internal and external stake holders
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial understanding
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about customer service and delivery excellence
- A current Drivers License and Passport is required