About the position
Our NSW Branch, based in North Ryde, has an exciting opportunity for a full time Support Consultant, with a background in business documents/forms management including template design, data retrieval and production. As part of the support team, you will provide support and consulting services to customers located across NSW. This busy role will expose you to a large number of businesses across a diverse range of industries.
Support Consultants provide first and second level support services to our clients primarily by email and telephone, but also at the customer site. This role may also provide classroom and on-site training and consulting.
You are methodical and analytical and can demonstrate the motivation to handle the daily challenges of a varied role in a dynamic organisation. Most importantly, we need your diagnostic and problem resolution skills and your ability to show initiative.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Ideally have experience with a business forms design applications – experience in troubleshooting issues with business forms and workflows
- Experience with designing business forms and workflows.
- Experience with printer issues, troubleshooting/problem solving issues with Windows print queues & managing printers.
- Technical experience/understanding
- Ideally have a basic understanding of UNIX/LINUX printing environments.
- Pronto Xi is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Superb communication skills are essential – both written and verbal.
- Problem solving and issues resolution with attention to detail.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and work ethic.