About the Company
Pronto Software is an Australian owned, Business Software Solutions Company. We have been developing and supporting our software in Australia for over 40 years. This is a new role assisting our National Sales General Manager in supporting our Sales teams across Australia.
About the Position
The primary purpose of the Sales Operations Lead is to assist the National Sales General Manager in supporting the Sales Teams by co-ordinating numerous aspects of our sales engagements for Pronto Software’s comprehensive suite of products including Pronto Xi, Pronto Cloud, Woven, Business Intelligence and associated services. The role will ensure the BDM and AM have the right resources, content, collateral and information.
A secondary purpose of this role is to maintain and develop standardised systems and processes across the branches to ensure successful outcomes for our customer and ensure smooth customer transition from the Sales team to other assist with the operation our sales management systems that support our Sales teams.
Required Skills Set
To be successful in this role you will ideally need to demonstrate the following:
- Marketing or Business Degree with 3+ years in a sales or sales related environment.
- Experience in sales support management in the IT space, ERP preferred.
- Experience and/or understanding of sales methodologies.
- Experience with Challenger Sales methodology is highly desirable.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and embodies best practice. Creative and out of the box thinker with a strong commercial acumen.
- Able to provide supportive examples of previous successful experience in a similar environment.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer skills especially MS Office is essential, as is a basic understanding of how an integrated business application works.
- we offer a dedicated friendly team environment.
- excellent package and benefits to the right applicant.