About the position
An opportunity has arisen for a highly capable, enthusiastic and committed systems analyst/software developer to join our Business Solutions Team. You will be responsible for turning customer specific business requirements into deliverable business processes utilising the capabilities of the Pronto Xi Enterprise Management Solution. You will be part of a team of results-oriented professionals and bring to the role a knowledge of business processes.
You will be responsible for gathering customer requirements, designing solutions to meet the requirements, preparing estimates, programming and configuration, unit testing and deploying changes into test and live environments following our deployment methodology.
You will use your knowledge of business processes to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives. This busy role will expose you to a large number of businesses across a diverse range of industries.
- Undertake software development tasks as allocated including research, design, coding, writing technical specifications, testing and implementation.
- Achieve a high level of quality and meet agreed timeframes with minimal requirement for rework with appropriate impact analysis to minimise risk
- Carry out technical and business analysis of software change requests
- Derive alternative solutions using Pronto Xi appli-structure tools where applicable
- Prepare test plans, supporting documentation and release notes
- Consult with relevant stakeholders, product specialists and consultants
- Adherence to all Pronto programming standards in particular the Secure Development Policy.
- Adherence to Pronto Security and Policy Framework
- Provide Second Level Technical Support to resolve customer issues