About the position
An opportunity to join our team has become available for an ERP Implementation Consultant with sound knowledge in the finance, manufacturing and/or distribution supply-chain industries.
Reporting directly to the Professional Services Manager for SA/WA and working closely with our Project Managers, you will be responsible for implementing Pronto Xi, facilitating workshops to gather business requirements, design solutions to meet with those requirements, document system configurations, perform system testing, deliver end user training and manage customer business improvements.
This busy role will expose you to a large number of businesses across a diverse range of industries.
Required Skill Set:
- Be able to gather business requirements and design solutions to meet with the requirements
- Have strong communication skills both oral and written
- Have a systematic and logical approach to problem resolution
- Be able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Have an excellent client focus with a drive to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Pronto Xi experience is desired however, we will strongly consider experience with other ERP/accounting software solutions
- Have excellent time management skills
- Strong understanding of core business processes as well as an in depth understanding of the processes within the operation areas listed