About the position
e are looking for a Product Manager to work in our Data Intelligence (DI) portfolio. This includes data warehousing, business and data intelligence, artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning. You will have a strong interest, ideally experienced or training, in Data Intelligence.
This role will research, develop and communicate Pronto Software’s DI vision and strategy, work with our development team and our analytics business unit, Pronto iQ, designing and delivering our DI products and services.
As a Product Manager, you will be required to::
- Research and recommend new products and features for Pronto Xi and Pronto iQ
- Explore opportunities within the existing product to maximise market value
- Conduct market research to support new product business cases
- Effectively report and present portfolio requirements to all stakeholders including the senior management
- Manage and assess product ideas and suggestions for your assigned portfolio
- Collaborate closely with Pronto iQ and Development project teams
- Work closely with key stakeholders including Branch operations, Pronto iQ, Pronto Cloud, Pronto Woven and Reseller businesses
- Establish and support the take to market strategy
- Maintain a high level of industry-level contact