About the position
About our Cloud Engineer Role:
- Want to work with Pure Storage, PaloAlto and VMware?
- How about in a well-established and mature Software Development and vendor Company with more than 1700 clients?
- Support and collaboration with your team-mates? We’re a friendly bunch.
- Exposure to cross-functional Cloud teams (Infra, Network, Security) – develop your career and experience.
- Hybrid Work Arrangement: find some flexibility in your working week in consultation with your team (the best of both worlds!)
Where you’d be working:
Pronto Cloud is part of Pronto Software and is responsible for delivering IaaS, PaaS & SaaS to support enterprise solutions including the Pronto Xi ERP to our customers. We operate in a virtualised environment built around VMWare, Linux and Windows. Our employees stick around because they enjoy their colleagues, culture and supportive team. We currently offer a Hybrid work arrangement.
What you’d be doing:
You will support, maintain, implement, document and improve the datacentre infrastructure. You will have the ability to work with market leading and latest technologies, including Pure Storage, PaloAlto and vMWare.
Cloud Engineer role details (your day would look like this):
- Installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and decommissioning data centre hardware and equipment
- Installing and supporting VMware products
- Manage hardware and asset management for data centre equipment
- Upgrade and patch management of software and equipment
- Manage backup, endpoint protection, disaster recovery systems
- General operation activities e.g. daily checklist, support, documentation, etc.
- After hours support may be required