About the position
About our Professional Services Consulting opportunity:
- Want to grow your career driving business outcomes with your consulting and solution design experience?
- How about in a well-established and mature Software Development and vendor Company with more than 1500 clients?
- Support and collaboration with your team-mates? We’re a friendly bunch.
- In a Hybrid Work Arrangement: find some flexibility in your working week in consultation with your team (the best of both worlds!)
Where you’d be working:
Our Professional Services Consultants are based in our North Ryde offices, servicing NSW-based customers. The consulting team includes professional services and project managers, business solutions, support and sales. The team work closely with customers including onsite visits to undertake customer requirements gathering. They possess an ability to identify effective business outcomes for our customers to achieve their operational requirements.
You will be exposed to a large number of businesses across a diverse range of industries. Our employees stick around because they enjoy their colleagues, culture and supportive team. Pronto Software offers a Hybrid work location arrangement.
What you’d be doing (your day will look like this):
Your business consulting skills and experience in Service Management and/or Project costing environment will assist you in this role. Using your knowledge of business processes, following our implementation methodology and working closely with our Project Managers, our Professional Services Consultants are responsible for:
- Implementing Pronto Xi
- Facilitating workshops to gather business requirements
- Designing solutions to meet with those requirements
- Document system configurations
- Perform system testing
- Deliver end user training
- Manage customer business improvements