About the position
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Business Consulting, with a history of delivering successful ERP solutions. You will have experience managing multiple simultaneous activities, so your interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills and capabilities will be vital to succeed in this role.
Your business consulting skills and experience in Pronto Xi Finance, will be highly regarded.
This role offers you an exciting career path involving excellent Consulting exposure, progressive responsibility and direct customer relationships along with appropriate training and skills development. You will be working on client sites in a challenging dynamic environment fully utilising your ERP Consulting skill set and reaping the rewards: a good salary, a great team, diverse industry exposure, and excellent career opportunities.
The position requires the Consultant to work closely with our Project Managers, responsible for facilitating workshops to gather business requirements, designing solutions to meet those requirements, configuration, system testing and delivering end user training, and be involved in the continuous improvement of the Implementation Methodology.
Required skill sets:
- Strong business consulting skills
- Strong ability to gather business requirements and design solutions to meet with the requirements
- Full lifecycle implementation and upgrade experience in mid to large scale ERP projects
- Pronto Xi experience and skills will be highly regarded
- Well-developed prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and client-facing
- Excellent stakeholder, issue, scope management skills
- Financially astute and experience in managing project budgets
- Ability to identify risks and potential issues at an early stage and to be highly competent in bringing these to resolution
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, with a desire to make an impact within a consulting environment