We’re looking for a new Pronto Cloud Customer Solutions Consultant who has:
- Excellent customer service skills, able to create and build confidence with the customers and internal teams
- Is highly organised, able to manage multiple tasks occurring over a number of customers
- Knowledge of computer and storage hardware solutions
- Understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of network communications
- Experience in cloud and data centre operations
- Strong client focus
- Excellent verbal & written communicator – speaks clearly, actively listens and asks appropriate questions to obtain the information required to complete assignments.
- Ability to be a great team player.
To enjoy being a Pronto Cloud Employee you’d need to have:
- You will possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to demonstrate your relevant technical knowledge and customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial understanding
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about customer service and delivery excellence
What you will get:
- Earn an salary, commensurate with your experience plus a range of employee benefits
- Work in a modern, dynamic and friendly team environment
- Enjoy the support of peers and your management team
- A hybrid working environment (split your week, flexible location arrangements)
- The ability to develop your career and experience
Note: Our employees need to undergo a Police Check
Sounds good? Apply now through Seek, please include a brief letter of application and your CV.
More about Pronto Software:
We are an Australian developer of award-winning business management and analytics solutions. Pronto Xi, our ERP software, integrates accounting, operational and mobile features in a single system – optimising business processes and unlocking actionable insights. Over 1,500 organisations have leveraged our industry experience and innovation to increase growth and revenue.
We have an enviable reputation for employee loyalty and service. Pronto Software survey our staff every year, and we’re proud we have a very high percentage (high 90’s) of staff who agree to that:
- They are proud to work at Pronto Software and are passionate about the work they do
- Staff and managers choose to have a professional and positive attitude
- Pronto Software tries to achieve the best outcomes for customers and staff
- Pronto is generous and giving to the community
- Staff would recommend Pronto Software as a great place to work