Network and Security Analyst (VIC)
Level 3, 353 Burwood Hwy
Forest Hill, VIC 3131
About the position
About our Network and Security Analyst opportunity:
- Want to grow your career in IT with your excellent customer service and IT skills?
- Do you enjoy solving technology challenges?
- How about in a well-established and mature Australian software development and vendor company with more than 1500 clients and nearly 500 staff?
- Support and collaboration with your team-mates? We’re a friendly bunch.
If you answered yes to these questions, our Network and Security Analyst role is right for you.
Where you’d be working:
Our Network and Security Analysts is based in our Melbourne office. This role is in support of all Pronto branches and involves working collaboratively with the national Corporate IT team.
What you’d be doing (your day will look like this):
Network and Security Analysts maintain the security and integrity of our IT infrastructure. Your analytical, technical and communication skills, together with initiative and willingness to learn will assist you in succeeding in this role to:
- Monitor the threat landscape and take action to protect our business
- Coordinate with external security analysts to investigate indicators of compromise and take remedial steps where required
- Advise the business on the security aspects of new products and projects
- Coordinate routine and ongoing patching and hardening steps with our system administrators
- Participate in internal and external security audits to improve our infrastructure and maintain compliance with external standards
We’re looking for a new Network and Security Analyst who has:
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Organisation and time-management abilities – manage multiple tasks occurring over a number of assignments
- Ability to take ownership of problems, find effective and reliable solutions, manage priorities and work autonomously when required
- Initiative to see things through and learn
- A flexible, positive, “can do” attitude with a willingness to adapt and learn new technologies as required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ask appropriate questions to obtain the information required to investigate issue, and keep stakeholders up to date with resolving issues
- Preparing process documentation for ongoing staff reference
- Understanding of network administration, WAN/LAN and remote communications issues
- A solid understanding of what is required to keep an enterprise wide IT infrastructure secure and operational in an ever changing threat landscape
- Willingness to undergo a Police Check
To enjoy being a Pronto Network and Security Analyst you’d need to have:
- Experience in this type of role or similar
- Methodical and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated the motivation to handle the daily challenges of a varied role
- Diagnostic and problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of external standards, e.g. ISO27001, ISO3100, ISO22301 ASAE 3402, and experience of conducting audits against these
- Ability to show initiative
- Willingness to undertake a police check
In return you will:
- Earn a salary commensurate with your experience plus a range of employee benefits
- Work in a modern and very friendly, team environment
- Enjoy the support of peers and your management team
Apply now through Seek, please include a brief letter of application and your CV.
More about Pronto Software:
We are an Australian developer of award-winning business management and analytics solutions. Pronto Xi, our ERP software, integrates accounting, operational and mobile features in a single system – optimising business processes and unlocking actionable insights. Over 1,700 organisations have leveraged our industry experience and innovation to increase growth and revenue.
We have an enviable reputation for employee loyalty and service. Pronto Software survey our staff every year, and we’re proud we have a very high percentage of staff who agree that:
- They are proud to work at Pronto Software and are passionate about the work they do
- Staff and managers choose to have a professional and positive attitude
- Pronto Software strives for the best outcomes for customers and staff
- Pronto is generous and giving to the community and charities
- Staff recommend Pronto Software as a great place to work
Please note: Pronto Software does not use external recruitment services.
To apply for this role, please click on the link below and email us a letter of application, clearly stating why the skills and experience you have meets the responsibilities of this role, along with a copy of your resume.
Please note: Pronto Software does not use external recruitment services