About the position
- ERP Software Implementation
- Based in Adelaide
- Customer Focused
- Multi- Faceted Role
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Project management, with a history of delivering ERP projects. You will have experience managing simultaneous projects, so your interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills and capabilities will be vital to succeed in this role.
This role offers you an exciting career path involving excellent Project Management exposure, progressive responsibility and direct customer relationships along with appropriate training and skills development. You will be working on client sites in a challenging dynamic environment fully utilising your project management and ERP systems skill sets and reaping the rewards: a good salary, a great team, diverse industry exposure, and excellent career opportunities.
The position requires the Project Manager to manage a portfolio of Pronto Xi implementations, assist in Account Management and assist in developing the internal Implementation Methodology.
Required Skill Set:
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proven Australian consulting and project management experience
- Full lifecycle implementation and upgrade experience in mid to large scale ERP projects
- Experience with Pronto Xi would be a benefit
- At least 3-4 years Vendor project management experience
- PMI or PRINCE2 certification an advantage
- Excellent team leadership and management skills, with demonstrated experience running medium to large sized teams
- Ability to identify risks and potential issues at an early stage and to be highly competent in bringing these to resolution
- Excellent client facing and general business consulting skills
- Financially astute and experience in managing project budgets
- Well developed prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder, issue, scope management skills
- Proven self management skills in addition to working successfully in teams
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, with a desire to make an impact within a consulting and solutions environment.