Pronto Xi Senior Consultant (Retail, CRM, POS) (QLD)
Level 1, 189 Coronation Drive
About the position
Pronto Xi Senior Consultant (Retail, CRM, POS)
- Market leading, Australian software company
- Customer-focused ERP consulting role
- Experience implementing and consulting in Retail, CRM and POS
- Milton QLD location
About our Professional Services Consulting opportunity:
- Want to grow your career driving business outcomes with your consulting and solution design experience?
- How about in a well-established and mature Software Development and vendor Company with more than 1500 clients?
- Support and collaboration with your team-mates? We’re a friendly bunch.
- In a Hybrid Work Arrangement: find some flexibility in your working week in consultation with your team (the best of both worlds!)
Where you’d be working:
Our Professional Services Consultants are based in our Milton offices, servicing QLD, NT and PNG-based customers. The team work closely with customers including onsite visits to undertake customer requirements gathering, consulting and training. They possess an ability to identify effective business outcomes for our customers to achieve their operational requirements.
What you’d be doing (your day will look like this):
Your business consulting skills and experience in Retail, CRM and POS will assist you in this role. Using your knowledge of business processes, following our implementation methodology and working closely with our Project Managers, our Professional Services Consultants:
- Are responsible for facilitating workshops to gather business requirements
- Design and deliver solutions to meet with those requirements
- Configuration and testing
- Deliver solution training
We’re looking for Professional Services Consultants who have:
- Deep business consulting skills with the ability to establish and grow customer relationships
- Strong communication and analytical skills to facilitate business workshops to achieve successful solution design outcomes for Pronto and our clients
- Consulting experience in the ERP space
- Experience in implementing and consulting in Retail, CRM and POS
- Strong understanding of core business processes as well as an in depth understanding of financial operational requirements
- Be able to gather business requirements and design solutions to meet with the requirements
- A systematic, lateral and logical approach to problem resolution
- Be able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent customer focus with a drive to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the capacity to plan, prioritise and organise your time, project schedules and work on concurrent projects
- Have strong communication skills both oral and written
To enjoy being a Pronto Software Professional Services Employee you’d need to have:
- Successfully completed a degree in a Business-related discipline
- Business consulting experience or relevant industry experience
- You will possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to demonstrate your relevant business and functional experience
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial understanding
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about customer service and delivery excellence
- Travel to customer sites is required with potential interstate travel
In return you will:
- Earn a salary commensurate with your experience plus a range of employee benefits
- Work in a modern and very friendly, team environment
- Enjoy the support of peers and your management team
- Work in a hybrid work location (WFH and in-office)
Apply now through Seek, please include a brief letter of application and your CV.
More about Pronto Software:
We are an Australian developer of award-winning business management and analytics solutions. Pronto Xi, our ERP software, integrates accounting, operational and mobile features in a single system – optimising business processes and unlocking actionable insights. Over 1,500 organisations have leveraged our industry experience and innovation to increase growth and revenue.
We have an enviable reputation for employee loyalty and service. Pronto Software survey our staff every year, and we’re proud we have a very high percentage of staff who agree that:
- They are proud to work at Pronto Software and are passionate about the work they do
- Staff and managers choose to have a professional and positive attitude
- Pronto Software strives for the best outcomes for customers and staff
- Pronto is generous and giving to the community and charities
- Staff recommend Pronto Software as a great place to work
Please note: Pronto Software does not use external recruitment services.
To apply for this role, please click on the link below and email us a letter of application, clearly stating why the skills and experience you have meets the responsibilities of this role, along with a copy of your resume.
Please note: Pronto Software does not use external recruitment services