We’re looking for a Scrum Master who has:
- Experience serving in the Scrum Master role for a minimum of 5 years full time for a software development company that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I), or demonstrable application in performing that role during your career.
- Knowledge and/or successful application of other Agile methodologies, frameworks, and techniques to help your team(s) and organisation towards continual improvement.
- Proven ability to apply flexible and creative solutions in line with Agile philosophies that are not always in line with strict Agile process and practices.
- Ability to help with the removal of team impediments and teaching teams how to proactively work through solving their own difficulties.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Strong interpersonal communication and time management skills, including skills in assertively managing outcomes for yourself and others, within prescribed timeframes.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Experience in assisting or being responsible for maintaining the product backlog, and prioritisation of work based on a high-level strategic view of tasks and project objectives.
- Understanding of software development technologies including operating systems, database platforms, client/server environments, source control and software development platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of business software development and ERP.
- Understanding of general business principles including business cases, opportunity and risk management, budgeting
- Willing to undergo a Police Check
- Full working rights in Australia
In return you will:
- Earn a salary commensurate with your experience.
- Work in a modern, friendly team environment.
- Access to Udemy for Business to improve your skills.
- Enjoy the support of peers and your management team.
- Enjoy a varied role.
More about Pronto Software:
We are an Australian developer of award-winning business management and analytics solutions. Pronto Xi, our ERP software, integrates accounting, operational and mobile features in a single system – optimising business processes and unlocking actionable insights. Over 1,500 organisations have leveraged our industry experience and innovation to increase growth and revenue.
We have an enviable reputation for employee loyalty and service. Pronto Software survey our staff every year, and we’re proud we have a very high percentage (high 90s %) of staff who agree that:
- They are proud to work at Pronto Software and are passionate about the work they do
- Staff and managers choose to have a professional and positive attitude
- Pronto Software achieves the best outcomes for customers and staff
- Pronto is generous and giving to the community
- Staff recommend Pronto Software as a great place to work