To be successful in the role you will have:
- 5 years in business application or systems programming
- 3+ years of programming experience in a commercial software using Java 1.8+
- A highly analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to apply lateral thinking techniques to overcome obstacles.
- Knowledge of Web application deployment Architectures (Reverse proxy, Load balancing)
- Highly proficient in Web technologies, REST APIs and Microservices
- A strong understanding of secure coding practices such as the OWASP Top10.
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket version control systems.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD using tools like Jenkins and Artifactory.
- Hands on experience with Play Framework would be an advantage.
- Degree in Information Technology or Business/Commerce area
- Be a team Player
- Excellent Communication Skills
In Return you will:
- Earn an attractive salary, commensurate with your experience
- Work in a modern, dynamic and friendly Agile Development Team environment
- Have input into product design and direction within your team.
- Enjoy a varied role with plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and grow.
Please include a letter of application demonstrating your experience in the scope above as well as your CV
To apply for this role, please click on the link below and email us a letter of application, clearly stating why the skills and experience you have meets the responsibilities of this role, along with a copy of your resume.