About the position
About our Professional Services Consulting opportunity:
- Want to grow your career driving business outcomes with your consulting and solution design experience?
- Apply your knowledge and expertise in Plant Maintenance and Facilities Management?
- How about in a well-established and mature Software Development and vendor Company with more than 1700 clients?
- Support and collaboration with your team-mates? We’re a friendly bunch.
- In a Hybrid Work Arrangement: find some flexibility in your working week in consultation with your team (the best of both worlds!)
Where you’d be working:
Our Professional Services Consultants are based in our Milton offices, servicing QLD, NT and PNG based customers. The team work closely with customers including onsite visits to undertake customer requirements gathering, consulting and training. They possess an ability to identify effective business outcomes for our customers to achieve their operational requirements.
What you’d be doing (your day will look like this):
Your business consulting skills and experience in Plant Maintenance and Facilities Management will assist you in this role. Using your knowledge of business processes, following our implementation methodology and working closely with our Project Managers, our Professional Services Consultants:
- Are responsible for facilitating workshops to gather business requirements
- Design and deliver solutions to meet with those requirements
- Configuration and testing
- Deliver solution training